Wednesday 28 May 2014

JUNE 2014 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) And Deliverance Prayers Points “TAKING IT BY FORCE (5)” -By Dr. D.K Olukoya

TAKING IT BY FORCE (5) PRAYER POINTS
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17
Confession: Matthew 11:12
Aggressive Praise Worship

*My name, my virtue, jump out of every evil location, in the name of Jesus.

*Any creature or location holding my destiny and glory, release them and die, in the name of Jesus.

*My buried blessings, resurrect by fire in the name of Jesus

*Any serpent holding my destiny, vomit them now and die, in the name of Jesus. .

*Strange gods, assigned against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
*Evil loads, assigned against me, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.

*Celebrations of the enemies, over my life, turn to lamentation, in the name of Jesus.

*
Laughter of my enemies, turn to tears, in the name of Jesus.

*
I uproot every sickness and diseases from my body now, in the name of Jesus.

*My adversaries shall end in chaos, shame and confusion, in the name of Jesus.

*Holy Ghost, bulldoze obstacles from my pathway, in the name of Jesus.

*Every plan of demotion, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

*O heavens, arise, thunder against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

*O God of Elijah, arise and make me a mysterious wonder, in the name of Jesus.

*O heavens, thunder against all demons enforcing curses in my life, in the name of Jesus.

*
Holy Ghost fire, unload me, in the name of Jesus.

*Every power assigned to turn my glory to shame, die in the name of Jesus.

*Every power challenging my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.

*Every power mocking my God, die in the name of Jesus.

*I move from glory to glory, from strength to strength, from grace to grace, from favour to favour by fire, in the name of Jesus.

*Every evil power using my glory to shine, die in the name of Jesus.

*Miracles that will wipe out my past ridicule, manifest, in the name of Jesus.

*I shall not see shame, I shall not see demotion, I shall not see defeat, in the name of Jesus.

*
Uncommon and extraordinary testimony, locate me, in the name of Jesus.

*My Father, do what will make me to forget past years of pain, in the name of Jesus.

*Every Jordan of stagnancy and frustration, divide now, in the name of Jesus.

*My Father, empower my angels of blessings to breakthrough now, in the name of Jesus.

*Powers planting curses in my star, die, in the name of Jesus.

*Any problems in my life, caused by using my hair as a baby, die, in the name of Jesus.

*Dark powers, supervising my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.

*Powers planted in my childhood, to trouble my future, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.

*Satanic investments in the foundations of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

*Every witchcraft power, tracing my star, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.

*I release my star from voodoo or fetish powers, in the name of Jesus.

*Woe unto every power assigned to stagnate me, in the name of Jesus.

*Let the candle of the wicked be put out, in the name of Jesus.
*O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
*Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

*O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.

*Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment